Summer 2008

>> Thursday, May 8, 2008





ONLY 10 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!
Summer is almost here. I can't believe how quick this year has gone. My baby boy will go to 1st grade and leave me all day. I am so sad about that. He is so excited to have 3 recesses. (if only life could be that simple again). At least Jason will be home with me and the new baby.

Top 10 Reasons We Are Excited 4 Summer!

10. Sleeping in (til 7.. Well, maybe not the boys who are up with the sun)
9. More helpers at home for Mom!!
8. Aspen Grove, Cabin trips and Girl's camp
7. Swim team
6. No t-ball, gymnastics, preschool, piano lessons, swim lessons (which of course occurred on the same day each week!!)
5. No bedtimes or schedules!
4. No School! (or grading homework or vocab/spelling quizzes or studying poems, etc...)
3. Playing with friends everyday
2. Tons of family time!!
1. Baby #6

Top 10 Reasons We Are NOT Excited 4 Summer!

10. Back and forth to swim team everyday!
9. No bedtimes or schedules!
8. "Mom, there's nothing to do." (Need I say more?)
7. $450 electric bills
6. "It's too hot to play outside!"
5. Messy house from too many kids home
4. School starts in just 95 days.. (Are you kiddin me?)
3. Another summer without a pool :-(
2. It's hot!! (duhhh)
1. Being pregnant (Again!) during the months of June and July (See #2)

4 comments:

Andrea May 8, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Yea summer! You gotta love it and hate it at the same time. :)

Don and Sandy May 10, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Remember-there must needs be opposition in all things.

Love the pictures, you do have cute kids.
Gramma

Terese Hamilton May 10, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

I love it! I need a reminder of the good things about summer! I think every week of girls night might be a MUST!

Cassie and Chad May 11, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Wow I can't believe you guys are already swimming! It's barely starting to warm up here. Have a great time at Aspen Grove, wish we could join you!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP