My big boy!!

>> Thursday, May 15, 2008

This year Jason has been in preschool 2 mornings a week. This has given me more 1 on 1 time with Joey. I am so sad that he his growing up and moving on to 1st grade. The more kids I have the more I realize how quickly they are gone. Once they go to school all day that is it. I think I am in mourning about it. Today, I let him decide where to go to lunch. He picked Burger King. I will not miss the gross food, but I will miss our mornings together. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time. I Love You, Joey!

4 comments:

Cassie and Chad May 16, 2008 at 5:24 AM  

I too love those times with my little ones. Yeah it is to bad that they grow up so fast. He is a cute little guy.

Jen Shumway May 16, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Burger King sound yummy!!!!!!
He is a cute kid.

kristen May 16, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

He looks so big in that picture and SO much like his dad.

Don and Sandy May 16, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

He is growing up fast. I'm going to miss him too. My babysitting times with him are going to end.
I will miss that alot.(I think I might cry)
Love you Joey-boy
Granny Mc Sueur

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP