You are loved.

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010




I was fine all day until my sweet girls surprised me.  They have been practicing this
song for a while each time I would leave the home.
This is a very special song to our family.  It reminds us of Michael (my brother).  This song is on his life DVD.  Today it has been 3 years since he passed away. Amazing how time heals a broken heart.  Just seemed like another day.  I was busy with my kids and didn't feel sad at all, until my girls pulled this on me.  I lost it pretty good.  They wanted to share this song with everyone who loves Mike!   Especially Grandma and Grandpa.
                                         Thanks girls....just what I needed.

3 comments:

Don and Sandy May 20, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

Well I managed to get through yesterday without much problem. But this was a real tear jerker for me. Thanks you sweet girls, that was amazing. You are loved too!I am sure Mike would of loved watching you, and who know maybe he did.

Heidi May 21, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

What sweet girls to do that for you! I can't believe that it has already been three years! I miss him!

Jen Shumway May 26, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

That was so sweet. I feeel like it has been to long since I have seen or talked to you. Thanks for being my friend.

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP