Where does the time go ? :(

>> Friday, May 14, 2010

I can not believe he is leaving my side.  I can hardly stand it.  Kindergarden is no big deal.   Once they go to school all day I feel like I have lost them in a way that will never be the same.  I can't even sleep  at night. 
 It just breaks my heart.  I  have tears is my eyes just writing about it. 
Today we celeabrated at Jungle Jim's.

  Jason read 100 books!     I am so proud of him.  He has been such a joy to Wayne and I.  What am I going to do with out him around next year. 
  1. No more Star Wars.
  2.   No more complaining when I need or want to go the store.
  3.   No more days cut in half, waiting for afternoon kindergarden.
  4.   No more telling him to get off the computer.
I am trying to find something positive here....... It's not working.  I am still sad:(

3 comments:

Don and Sandy May 14, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

I love that little boy and will miss his time with me too.

Heidi May 19, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

I guess it's time for another one! :) We will have to get Mickey and Audrey together more to play!

larainydays May 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Wow, I can't believe it either. Good thing Mikey is around to entertain you.

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP