I did this on my own!!!!

>> Sunday, May 2, 2010

 I went to Womens Conference this weekend with my mom and had a great time.  I came home excited, and I have a lot of goals to work on...one of which is doing my own blog.  Wayne has been doing the blog for a while (pretending to be me)  and it is time for me to figure out how to use a computer. 



2 cold old ladys waiting for a ride.




My cousin Cassie

I also spent time with my" favorite person in Utah" Anna.  We had a great time catching up.  I had a picture, but I am not really sure where it went.  Back to life as a mom and wife....I almost fainted when I stepped on the scale this morning, BACK TO THE REAL WORLD.  See you next year Womens Conference!

5 comments:

Unknown May 3, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

Thanks for NOT posting the picture of me. Not my finest. Love your Nie coat. Thanks again for making the scary trek to see me!

Cassie and Chad May 3, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

I didn't post the picture of you and me because I look TERRIBLE!!! As you can see by your picture. It was fun hanging out with you, you are as pretty as ever. I am so sorry for what happened to you, it literally made me sick! You are such a good person Melanie, one I have always admired!!! See you next year, same place??? (BYU, Women's conference 2011)

Don and Sandy May 3, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Thanks for taking this old lady with you. However you are in trouble for posting that picture of me. It really makes me look fat.(Of coarse, it couldn't be because I am fat) oops, shouldn't be thinking of myself!
I had a good time, and will try to be better too. I love you.
Mom

Grandma LeSueur May 5, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

So fun!! One of my favorite memories was going to Women's Conference with Lauree. It looks like you all had a blast!!

Sara! May 5, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

So funny that Wayne's been doing the blog! My brothers do the same thing and had us sworn to secrecy.

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP