Craftie Katie

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

My little girl is a girly girl. I love it. She loves bling, pink, and shoes. Last night she cleaned the kitchen and mop all my wood floor, so I decided to do something nice for her. She has been asking me for a while to go to the ribbon store get stuff to make flowers for her hair. As you can see we did just that. We also made something to hold all her new clips. She has my love of baking. I think all my girls do. Katie just loves to work with her hands. I think she looks pretty cute in her Chefs coat and hat. That's my baby girl!



5 comments:

Don and Sandy April 3, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

She is a little doll. I noticed she was good with her hands last summer. I love that you are teaching your girls to cook and clean and create and have fun.

Breanna Gaylord April 5, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

so cute i love the girlie stuff too. i am sarting to get really into it, especially sewing. love that cake stuff. i really want to take a class too. we should take one together. and that was funny to see brett on your blog, what a stud:)

Heidi April 8, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Good job on the flowers Katie!! They look beautiful!!

Kayla April 9, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Karly and I are OBSESSED with those cute flowers but never can seem to find them. We never thought to look at the ribbon store. Tell katie that they look so cute.

Cassie and Chad April 9, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Did you make those flowers??? They are darling. She is darling!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP