My obsession

>> Sunday, March 29, 2009

I have become obsessed with cake pans. Why I have know idea. I want them all. I look at them whenever I am out shopping, and I search the Internet for them. I think I watch too much cake challenge on food network. I need to just go sign up for a cake decorating class somewhere. My other obsession is cake stands. Especially Holiday cake stands. I look for them when I am out shopping, and I search the Internet for them. My dream is to have a big hutch to set them on in my kitchen. Then I can look at them every day. Weird I know.



7 comments:

Don and Sandy March 30, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Good obsession. I'm obsessed with the stuff that goes in them.

Heidi March 30, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

It's not wierd! Some people collect spoons! I think that's wierd. I think cake pans and stands are a cool thing to collect. I will keep my eyes out for you! You for sure should get a hutch to keep them all in!

Anne March 31, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Not weird at all! I feel the same way and always check that aisle in whatever store I'm in. You have an awesome collection of cake stands- I'm jealous!

Cassie and Chad March 31, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Oh I love your cake stands! That is a collection I would like to start.

Andrea April 1, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

What a fun collection! You have some really neat ones.

Tara L. Stradling April 3, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

I've never heard of collecting cake stands - those are totally cool! I love all the colors and shapes.

I wish I was as creative as my cousin...

THE BERISH BUNCH April 7, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Whatever! That's the cutest ever! I actually have never seen so many cute ones. There's your next business and a little extra money. You have the skills.. now do something with it ...in all of your SPARE time! You are so cute and give me such great ideas. Now if I could just act on them.. hee hee! I hope your girls end up just like you ;)

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP