TRADITIONS

>> Sunday, April 12, 2009

I love this time of the year. We have established a few traditions in our family. One of those would be the Easter Pageant. We figured out that this was our 16th year of going . (One of our 1st dates was to the pageant.) I love it so much that I have decided that next year me and my girls are going to try out. I am so excited about it! Wish us luck!This is Ashley's bff Karen. She was in the pageant. She was the one sitting on the rock when Jesus was telling the story of the 10 virgins. Pretty cool.

This is Haley's bff Chantel. She also was in the pageant. My girls are blessed with great friends.

Saturday the Easter Bunny comes to our house. After the fun, we go to eat breakfast with the bunny and have a great Easter egg hunt. Mikey wasn't so sure what to think.



Jason is petrified of the bunny. When we were eating breakfast and the bunny came by, Jason headed straight under the table.

Sunday is our day to think about the Resurrection and what Our Savior did for us. We love that day to enjoy church and spending time with our families and of course.....to eat.
Mikey loves both of his Grandmas. He is such a pleasant little guy and full of love. What a joy he is to us. We are all so in love with him.




HAPPY EASTER to all!!!

7 comments:

Don and Sandy April 12, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Happy Easter to you too!
Jason is hilarious.What great moments you are capturing. I have the cutest grandkids. Mikey is so sweet. He takes after his uncle Mike.

Cassie and Chad April 12, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Happy Easter! I love that Big Ole Bunny. What a great traditions. We miss the Easter Pageant so much.

kristen April 12, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Mikey looks so cute with his hat on. I laughed for like 2 minutes at that picture. Cute family shot too.

Tara L. Stradling April 13, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Happy Easter to you too. I love those pictures and your baby - my goodness - could he be any cuter?

Heidi April 13, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

I love Mikey's outfit!! SO CUTE!! I hope you really try out for the Easter Pagent next year! I would love to come and watch you!

Unknown April 21, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Oh shucks. We should've planned to go to the pageant on the same day. We went with my Mom at the last minute. I'm surprised your kids haven't been in the pageant yet! Get on that missy! The Easter Bunny always scares kids.. ha ha! You got some really great pictures though.

Grandma LeSueur April 21, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

I love your Easter photos!!
Love, Aunt Patricia

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP