Our fun week

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008

We have had a very fun full week! It started out at Terese's Christmas party last Friday night. What a fun night. The best part was my Rudolf antlers and red nose for my car that I won. I am having so much fun driving around as Rudolf. Saturday morning we went with Grandma and Grandpa to their ward party. It was a breakfast with Santa party. Grandma Jenny bought Mikey a Santa Suit. He makes a cute Santa! Joey was really excited to tell Santa what he wanted and Jason was hiding under the table and said he will take whatever Santa wanted to bring him.

Saturday Night was Wayne's office Party. We really look forward to this every year. We always have a good time.


Sunday night we went to G and G LeSueur's and watched the Christmas Devotional. It was wonderful as always.



Monday we had G and G LeSueur over for a Piano/Violin Recital. I was very proud of my Girls. They have been working really hard and it is starting to pay off. After our little Recital, we made gingerbread ornaments and decorated sugar cookies.


Tuesday was our "Winter Sing" for school. First we went out to eat to celebrate Waynes birthday witch is on Saturday. Can you believe how much fun we are having, and it I haven't even told you about Wednesday.




Wednesday Haley and Katie had their first Orchestra Concert. Well we had a big problem.... I had my "chocolate and candy making" class, that I had been looking forward to for a whole year, at the same time. I was feeling sad about which one would I miss. Well lucky for me I found out that they had an assembly at school Thursday morning so I got to go to that and not miss out on either one. So while Wayne had all the kids at the concert, I was with some friends (enjoying every minute) learning how to make homemade chocolates and pecan rolls. I will attempt this next week.....




So this is Thursday morning. These girls brought me to tears. They did such a great job. I am so glad I didn't miss anything this whole week. I love having my life revolve around Christmas. I am happy to say I finished my shopping and I wrapped all my gifts today. I am going to sit back and enjoy the next 2 week. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!













5 comments:

kristen December 12, 2008 at 5:55 AM  

Jason cracks me up!

Terese Hamilton December 12, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

What a fun week full of celebrations! I'm happy to have been a little part of it. Can't wait to try out candy making skills!

Don and Sandy December 12, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

You make me tired just thinking about all of those activities.Have fun in the mountains and enjoy a relaxing two days. Just think next week you have nothing

Unknown December 13, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

You are one busy lady and family! Good job to you being done AND wrapped! Incredible!

Jen Shumway December 15, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

BUSY BUSY BUSY

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP