Meet Roxy

>> Friday, December 26, 2008

Well, I can't believe we got a dog. Never did I think this day would come. After years of begging(mostly from Haley) we broke down and got a dog for Christmas. I have made it very clear that this is not my dog and I will not be taking care of her AT ALL!!! I kind of like her, though. I even touched her. We will see in time. Just do not call me her mom!! She is a dog and I did not give birth to her. I really love my kids.







We make our kids sleep upstairs on Christmas eve. They had to wait til 6 to come down. That was a whole hour after they woke up. It was fun to get them all worked up.


We got Grandpa an Old Maid card game. He loves to play this with his grandkids. They love when he loses and has to kiss the Old Maid.


Everyone (except Wayne) thinks that Mikey looks like my brother Russell. I think they like each other.









We went to breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa in the morning.




Then we went to dinner at our other Grandmas. Her and her husband Jay are amazing cooks. We always look forward to her Italian meals. These are all her grandkids together. THANKS GRAMS!











5 comments:

Cassie and Chad December 26, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Looks like an amazing day for your family. Merry Christmas! Wow a dog, I thought you were not a dog lover...Watch out, Chad gave in too. It might just grow on you!

Unknown December 26, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Roxy Syrek!

I'm eager to hear how she does at the cabin and with "potty" training.

Andrea December 28, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

I can't believe the people who got dogs for Christmas this year. Everyone but the Derrick household, much to Torie's dismay. It sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Don and Sandy January 8, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Well, I guess I will learn to love this new grand puppy, as much as I like Mika and Payton, and Andy. 25grandchildren and 4 grand dogs, what a posterity! )0ops I almost forgot my 4 grand cats.

THE BERISH BUNCH January 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Wow! A doggy huh? I see she brought it to your Mom's, Ha Ha! Looks like you had a nice Christmas. I really want to come see your house. It looks like a stinkin model home! Perfect and gorgeous!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP