Happy Birthday Wayne

>> Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last year this is what my husband opened up at 12:00am on his birthday. He really didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night, but I told him he would really want to see his gift. He was more than pleased to find out that we were having another baby. How could I live up to last years gift......


This is what he opened up this year..... He had tears in his eyes. Almost as good as last year.

It is crazy how fast 1 year goes by. So much has happened yet so much is still the same. I am sad how quick my kids are growing up. I wish I could just freeze them right now. I want my baby to stay a baby forever. We are enjoying every little moment with him and all the other kids. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE!!!
P.S. Hope I didnt freak anybody out in thinking I was going to have another baby. (Not yet:))

7 comments:

Don and Sandy December 15, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

Love that face! He is the cutest little baby and has brought joy to our whole family. What will we do when we run out of babies? I guess I'm letting you know we will need another in a few years.

Jen Shumway December 15, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

At first that is what I was thinking #7. The pictures are cute of your baby.

THE BERISH BUNCH December 15, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Ahhh! The picture turned out perfect! Wasn't he just born yesterday? What the heck?? This is scary! :-) ha ha

Don and Sandy December 18, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

This is a belated Birthday wish for Wayne.
Thanks for all you are to our family. We appreciate the good person your are. We appreciate how good you are to Melanie and what a great father you are. We admire your strong desire to live the gospel and to serve where ever you are asked and do so to the best of your ability.
Hope you had a good birthday and enjoyed the week end with your cute family

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 11:42 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
china wholesale May 14, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Looking for professional affordable yiwu agent? AmandaIEC, top3 trading company in Yiwu.

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP