HaPpY BiRtHdAy GrAnDmA !!!

>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today is Grandma LeSueurs birthday! We went to Rosa's to celebrate:)
We love our grandma. She always makes us feel special on our big day, so today it is her turn.

Ten thing we love about grandma!

  1. She has great parties (especially her halloween party).
  2. She babysits whenever we need her.
  3. She always makes us laugh.
  4. She is always happy and kind.
  5. She cooks for us.
  6. She is always there when we need a listening ear.
  7. She sews for us.
  8. She is a good example to us (she works in the temple).
  9. She give us treats that our dad doesn't like us to have.
  10. She loves grandpa!

Hope you had a great birthday! We love You!

3 comments:

Don and Sandy November 26, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

Oh my goodness are you really talking about me?
Well thank you. You are so kind. Its easy to be a gramma when all of my grand children are so kind and good to me. I also have the cutest grand children in town!!
I love you all.
Gramma LeSueur

Cassie and Chad November 27, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Happy Happy Birthday! My kids still talk about the time you came over to my mom's house and played games with them. You really are such a great, sweet person. Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 11:42 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP