I have been Tagged by Chad....

>> Thursday, November 20, 2008

My cousin Cassie married a guy (that I ditched with a few times) from my pottery class in High School. I still think it is kind of weird that they are married, even now after so many years. I still see him as Chad from High School. Well, he tagged me. I think tags are fun to read. I always learn more about a person from what their favorite restaurants is, or what TV show they like. So maybe I will surprise you.....

CRAZY 8's

8 TV SHOW I LOVE TO WATCH
1. Flipping Out (I love reality tv)
2. Ace of Cakes
3. Devin Design
4. House Hunters
5. Spoken Word
6. O'Reilly Factor
7. American Idol
8. Throw Down with Bobby Flay

8 OF MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. The Willard (Wash. DC)
2. NOLA's (New Orleans)
3. Tia Rosa's
4. Maestro's
5. Mike Thai (closed down:( )
6. Cafe Mozart (NYC)
7. Finalle (Boston)
8. Cheesecake Factory

8 THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY
1. Went walking with Wayne
2. Nursed a lot
3. Did a little Christmas shopping
4. Read books with Jason
5. Rocked and sang song to Mikey
6. Missed my mom (she is in Mexico)
7. Took my kids to the dentist
8. Renewed my temple recommend

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Seeing my twin brother Michael again
2. Becoming a wonderful baker of bread, cakes, candy, and chocolate
3. Taking more walks with Wayne
4. Working in the Temple when all of my kids are in school all day
5. Getting into my size 8 jeans again
6. Watching my kids grow up(slowly)
7. Another baby
8. Going to my candy making class at Shar's with some friends:)

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Wheat grinder
2. Joey's face not to scare
3. Good husbands for my girls
4. My baby never to grow up
5. Birthday Cake stand at Orange Patch
6. New beds for Joey and Jason
7. Obama out of office
8. Someone to mop all my wood floors really good every week

8 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
1. Katie (my sweet girl)
2. Marci
3. Nikki
4. Terese
5. Becky (it has been a long time since your last post)
6. Michelle Tyler (I want to find your blog)
7. Michelle K (you need to start a blog)
8. Wayne (I would like to see what your crazy 8's)

8 comments:

Tara L. Stradling November 20, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

Um, another baby? Does that mean you're expecting again?

melanie November 20, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

No just thinking about.

Ashley November 20, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

ooooo christmas shopping!! another baby....i dont think so!

Michele Tyler November 20, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

familytyler.blogspot.com

Thanks for the tag, I'll get it done by the weekend. :)

Unknown November 20, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Mike Thai closed? You loved that place -- I'm sorry!

And yes, you are a Reality TV junkie!

Cassie and Chad November 20, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

I too LOVED Finale in Boston, yummy desserts! I also love Throw down with Bobby Flay. I think if I lived near you we would hang out! Thanks for playing along.

Terese Hamilton November 21, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

I thought for sure Real Housewives would have been on your top 8. And saying wanting another baby on your blog makes it official!

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 11:42 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP