My Hero!

>> Sunday, November 16, 2008

As you can see we had an accident at our house. Boys will be boys and well we made a trip to the ER instead of the MVT Football Game (which is huge at our house). 7 stitches and a black eye and not 1 cry. This little guy is one tuff kid. He was so brave, but nervous. My Hero! You would think it was his birthday. Aunt Nat and Grandma brought him presents. He thought that was pretty great.


I told him that if he didn't cry we could go do something really fun. He chose Goofy Golfing. On the way home he said that he was glad that he got hurt. Then he said, "Well maybe not." We had so much fun and the weather was perfect. We hope he doesn't have a bad scar.



9 comments:

Michele Tyler November 16, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Melanie, I have been a lurker for a while now and since I love when someone leaves me a comment, I thought I should too.

Sorry to hear about your little guy. It is amazing how brave and resilient they are. Our Brendan had an accident and we worried about a scar on his face too. We used Mederma. It worked amazingly well. Give it a try.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family!

lesueur family November 16, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

ouch!! that looks like it hurts! Sorry Wayne had to miss the MTV game, but so glad Joey is OK.

Cassie and Chad November 17, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

Oh my heck! What a brave little guy. That looks so painful.

Don and Sandy November 17, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Joey you look sooo beat up. Proud of you for being so brave. You'll have to keep that picture as "the first black eye" I don't think I have ever had a black eye.
granny Mc Sueur

Unknown November 18, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

yikes! how did that happen??

Terese Hamilton November 18, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

It looked so awful on Sunday. I felt bad for him - after I told his teacher to watch him and get you if she needs to, he started crying. It was so sad!!!

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

Oh my goodness! What happened?? What a brave little man!!

cassie kerby November 19, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

Hey Melanie, I want to Tag you too. I don't know if you enjoy those tags, but do the one from my blog, crazy 8's, it was actually a pretty fun one! so TAG your it!!!

Cassie and Chad November 20, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

That comment from Chad was actually a comment from Cassie, Sorry I was on his account.

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP