MY 3 NEW MOST FAVORITE THINGS!

>> Friday, June 6, 2008

My life is a little better with my new finds. The Ped Egg works so good for me. My feet have never been so soft. Just in time for summer.


Thai-go is a juice made out of mangosteen fruit. I feel like a new person since I started drinking 2oz. of this a day. I would recommend this for anyone with varicose vain problems. It also helps in other ways. Wayne take it for his shoulder that he hurt during his football years. It is full of antioxidants which will always help. I also have more energy.




I found these PJ's at Macy's. The brand is Alfani. They are the softest, stretchiest most comfortable PJ's I have ever found. I have 2 pairs and going back for more. They work with my big belly. I am pretty sure they will fit after the baby too.

8 comments:

kristen June 6, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

I love my Ped Egg too. Where do you buy that juice? Is that you posing for you pjs?

Don and Sandy June 6, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

Sounds to me like your set for the good life. I always thot a chocolate bar and a diet coke was all I needed.
Your unhealthy Mom

Don and Sandy June 6, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

P.S.
Kristen, I can hook you up with the juice. Its also called Xango and it is a good anti-inflamatory.
Didn't know I was getting healty, did you
Mom

Unknown June 6, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

ped egg, ped egg, even used mine today. Now, if only I could apply lotion to my feet 3 TIMES DAILY like you, I might have soft, show-able feet!

Hey, when is Girls' Camp?

Terese Hamilton June 7, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

So Nicky and I were at Walmart yesterday and found the Ped Egg. Can't tell a huge difference yet since we did just get pedicures. So I'll let you know later what I think.

And thanks for showing me the PJs. Absolutely love them! I might look for a different top but the pants are fabulous!!

What would I do without a friend like you to show me the way?

Andrea June 8, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

I have always wondered about the Ped Egg. I will have to try it out thanks for sharing!

Breanna Gaylord June 10, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

so where did you get the juice? i would love to get some. jeff has an old football injury too, it might help him as well. let me know, thanks.

Andrea June 10, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

I just went out and got me a Ped Egg. I love it!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP