Best Friends

>> Monday, June 23, 2008

Our kids have spent so much time together that they are becoming the best of friends. Jason has gotten so attached to Haley. It is so sweet to watch them. She is a wonderful big sister and always willing to help or play with him. Last night he wanted to sleep with her, Ashley let them use her full size bed so they wouldn't be so crowded. We are enjoying every minute left of him being our baby... (and he is loving all the attention!) I am sad to have him get bigger. He has been such a sweet little guy. I know when Michael is born Jason will seem so big. There isn't anything I like better than when my kids love each other and enjoy being together.




4 comments:

Jen Shumway June 24, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

What a good big sister. That is so sweet.

Becky June 24, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Melanie, I can't believe how much your kids look like you! And you have a teenager! That's a trip. Hey where can I get that mangosteen fruit juice?

Nicky July 6, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

I love it!! I have contemplated that a lot recently and have come to my own conclusion that if our children adore each other and love to be together then we are succeeding as parents! My little brother slept with me till who nows when and I loved it. I still have a very special bond with my little Scotty (I guess he's not so little anymore)! Your a good mama! Love you!

Anonymous July 21, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Haley is adorable! So is Jason! I love your kids!!!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP