The Full Swing of Summmer

>> Tuesday, June 3, 2008


Well, summer is here and we are having lots of fun! It's so nice to leave school behind and have a good time. The kids are busy with swimming, tennis, golf, volleyball, musical theater, primary softball, being with friends, and reading.
It has been great to be together and play. I have been feeling really good(thanks to my mangosteen juice). It is nice to be able to keep up with everything. We are looking forward to a week in the mountains starting on Fathers Day. I am planning on finally putting together a scrapbook for Haley. For some reason she is the only one without one. I love summertime!!!























8 comments:

Don and Sandy June 3, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Cutest golfers I have ever seen.
Can I drive the golf cart?
Grams

THE BERISH BUNCH June 4, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

Hey girly! I am having a blast on here. Your have the neatest fam, ya know that? I just love reading about your cute little life. Hope I get there someday. You are a great example and I think this is perfect. I'm so excited to keep in touch more. YAY~ Have fun on your trip and don't go crazy with all the runnin around. You remind me of Barb :-)Your kids are gonna have the best summer eva. Can't wait to hang out at the reunion.

kristen June 4, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

So cute. Joey looks like a natural. I bet Wayne just loves that.

Terese Hamilton June 5, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

They all look so cute! I love Katie's plaid shorts...looks like she belongs on the course!

Cassie and Chad June 5, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

How cool that your kids are already golfing!!! You know Andrea and I were on the MHS golf team. Your kids probably know more than Andi and I ever did. Cute pictures!!

Unknown June 6, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Ah, the good ol' MCC days, swimming some laps, hitting some balls! Except my mom LEFT us there all day (and on Fridays until about 5 pm). Wouldn't that be nice?!

What are you asking for this birthday? Just wondering... !

Jen Shumway June 6, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

What a fun thing to learn. I wuld love to learn to play golf. (and tennis)

Andrea June 7, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

I am so impressed that your kids play golf. Ron and I have always talked about taking our older kids out for a round, but have never done it.

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP