Who does she think she is????

>> Saturday, January 10, 2009

There is something really wrong with this picture, and something wrong with the fact that I am blogging about a dog again. This is her new favorite nap spot. Let's just say that I wasn't too happy. I don't know what else to do. She does as she pleases. If my kids didn't love her so much she would be gone by now.

She also like warm clothes straight from the dryer. No more piles of laundry at my house. They are getting put right away. Best thing about a dog, my sweeping has been cut down a lot.

11 comments:

kristen January 11, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Oh, come on. She's so cute. She can do anything she wants, right?

Don and Sandy January 11, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Shes the queen, thats who she is. Sorry but you are going to have to take her to doggy university so she will learn to mind you.

Karly Payne January 12, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breanna Gaylord January 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

ha ha you are addicted. like it or not you can't say no to her. you're just too nice and sweet.

Cassie and Chad January 13, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Oh but Melanie she is so so cute!

Heidi January 14, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Melanie!! You need to take control and show her who is boss. You cannot have her laying in your clean laundry. Are you proud of me! Yes, I now have a blog!!

Grandma LeSueur January 15, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Your dog is cute, but I always felt the same way as you about pets. Your kids are WAY cuter!!!!
Love, Aunt Patricia

Jen Shumway January 16, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

O boy that is great!!!!!

kristen January 16, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Wait a second... Heidi has a blog? Where? I clicked on her name and it's not there. I want to see.

THE BERISH BUNCH January 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

she sure is cute, though! Fits right in with your fam. I love the kids pictures. The things we do for our kids......right?

Anne January 20, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Haha I love the pictures. Dogs are great for sweeping (but they do think they own everything!)

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP