Book Review

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

I just got done reading this book that my mom gave me. I found it very interesting and really enjoyed it. Ever since my brother Michael passed away I have thought a lot more about life, and where we go when we die. I am grateful to have such a need to understand more for myself. I really loved "The Message" of this book. SERVICE. Service is the action of LOVE..... and loving our neighbor is what we are here for. I think this is one of those books that will change me for the better. How can I not after I read this. Service is our new family motto.

6 comments:

THE BERISH BUNCH January 19, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

I needed that. Good tip. I'm gonna go get it asap! Thanks. I agree with you and it always makes you feel better, doesn't it? :-)

Don and Sandy January 22, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

This book really does give you alot to think about. I read it twice and think I need to read it again. Glad you liked it.
Mom

Breanna Gaylord January 26, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

i feel so much better about everything when i do service. i should get that book

Cassie and Chad January 27, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Hey Melanie did your daughter get into the A or B session that week? Chad is doing one of them and his friend Scott Robley is doing the other.

Cassie and Chad January 27, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Chad thinks he is session B the week of June 8th.

Jen Shumway February 1, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

I need to read that. I think about it often.

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP