I love Conference

>> Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One of my favorite time of the year is the fall. One thing that comes with the cooler weather and the start of the holidays is Conference. This weekend was AWESOME ! ! :) I was very uplifted and ready to do a little better. I loved every talk. My Top 3 were.....

1. Elder Bednar on Prayer.

2. Elder Oaks on The Sacrament.
3. Sister Dalton on Virtue
My kids were a tad noisy and I missed bits and pieces. I decided that I will watch all four sessions again at night when I am up with sweet little guy. What would I do without my Tivo?? I feel so uplifted and cannot wait for 6 months to come again!


5 comments:

Don and Sandy October 7, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Those were good ones! My favorites were Elder Wirthlin and Elder Hollands on Angels Among us. And of coarse I love Pres Monsons on Enjoying the Journey.
All of the sessions were especially good.

melanie October 8, 2008 at 3:48 AM  

I loved thoses talks also. I just forgot about them. My kids must have been really loud during those times.

Andrea October 8, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

I agree with you, I love Conference! I felt as if the theme for the whole conference was "HOPE". As I was listening I kept thinking I am so grateful my family is listening to this. I couldn't help but think they were speaking to us personally. What a blessing!

Jen Shumway October 8, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

I really got so much out of it. I loved all of those.

Cassie and Chad October 8, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

I too loved conference. It really is one of my most favorite times of the year. It gives you (at least it does me) an excuse to lay around in your PJ's, relax, listen to the council from great leaders and eat really bad food for you, and enjoy every minute of it!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP