First Day Of School!!!

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2008







Just had to throw this picture in. They are so sweet together!













Here we go again. Another year and they just keep growing. Haley is in 6th grade this year. She is happy to be one of the oldest. Katie is in 4th and is so excited to have such a fun teacher. Joey is in 1st and loving recess and eating lunch at school.






My teenager! She is growing up way too fast. We started thinking when Michael goes to kindergarden Ashley will be in Collage. That really freaks me out.

4 comments:

Don and Sandy August 12, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

I get to make the first comment.
THEY ARE ALL TOO CUTE!!!
Do I sound like a proud gramma?

Unknown August 14, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

OK, cute pictures! Everyone is accounted for but Jason and YOU! How has your first week in a somewhat normal routine? I am excited for school to start again, but that means I will have to wake up with Mags BEFORE 8 am! YOWZA!

Good luck at school this year, Syreks!

Jen Shumway August 14, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Hows it going. I want to come see your baby soon.

Anne August 14, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

They look so cute! I can't believe how big Joey is getting. How are you guys doing with baby? I can't wait to see him, he looks adorable!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP