Girls Just Want to Have Fun...

>> Friday, June 18, 2010




We are grateful for a mother/wife who isnt afraid to
stand up and embarrass herself!!
We thought your friends and family would get a kick out of this
video clip taken last month. (If they can stomach it.)

Watch at your own risk and thanks to Karen & Corrin for singin' along!

Moral = Let's never get too old or too busy or too uptight to stop and laugh at ourselves. So, thanks for keeping us loose!

Happy Birthday 6/19 to the best mother/wife around!!! We love you!


7 comments:

melanie June 19, 2010 at 7:19 AM  

That is really bad. Not even funny. I will get even with you Wayne.

kristen June 19, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

wow. that's really bad.

Trisha June 19, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

So maybe the singing isn't the best, but you look dang hot Melanie Syrek mother of 6!

Heidi June 19, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Happy B-day!! I had no idea you were hiding such talent! lol We will have to get together and do lunch for your birthday! Thanks for always being such a great friend and cousin! Love ya!

larainydays June 21, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Hey Melanie, want to be in a band with me?

Don and Sandy June 21, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

Well, all I have to say is that you are not inhibited like your mother. You will have more fun in life. I thougt it was cute. But then I am your mother.

Unknown December 5, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

For years I wanted to meet U I've talked to a long time ago TIME for US to MEET

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP