I am pretending that it is fall...

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Well it was 104 degrees out today, so we are pretending that it is fall, the beginning of all the holidays. I love this time of year and I really love Halloween. It is all fun. No real meaning to worry about, no gifts to give, no parties to get to, just all fun. I do love all of that, but I really enjoy just having fun with the kids.










I am really excited to wear my Halloween necklace. I just need to find me an orange shirt to go with it. If you can't tell, there is a haunted house on it.
My favorite find as I was out looking for Halloween decor is this cake plate(those of you that know me know I love a good cake plate). I really like my new vulture up in my window too.
Happy Haunting!

10 comments:

Jen Shumway September 29, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Love the cake plate. So cute

Unknown September 30, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

woot woot!

I want to see your branch/tree you got from the cabin all Halloween'd up!

Don and Sandy September 30, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Oh, did you forget for a moment there is a important party to get to. My annual Halloween Party,what are you thinking- the social event of the year!

Heidi September 30, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

I don't think we really have a fall here in AZ. I think we always have to pretend here! You have motivated me to get out my fall decor!

Cassie and Chad October 10, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Oh so cute! I love all of your fun Halloween decor! We are definitely enjoying fall weather here. :-)

Anna October 10, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Oh Melanie... I miss you and your cute house! I can't wait to be home for THanksgiving! and 104? haha it's been an average of 50! Cold!

THE BERISH BUNCH October 22, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

And now... for your amazing cake to go on that fabulous cake plate! How do you mommies with tons of kids get ALL the talent? Motherhood, craftiness, sweet personality - awesome Melanie. And I'm still dying to see your house. When are you gonna invite me over? hee hee

Anonymous December 11, 2009 at 1:58 AM  

Choice at you uneasy

Anonymous January 2, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

Your idea is useful

Anonymous January 8, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

I congratulate, a remarkable idea


I advise to you to come on a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. There you by all means will find all. Hot Health

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP