This one is for you Grandpa!!!

>> Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tonight my dad told me that he looks at our blog everyday to see if I have a new post. Like many other fellow bloggers, I haven't been blogging as much. I have missed it. So I am going to try to do better.

1st DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

I was so excited.....



Ashley grew up this summer. At 5'9'' now she is now a freshman. She is enjoying seminary, AA classes, friends, and boys. She had a great summer going to Washington D.C., EFY, cabin trips, and Hawaii. Now it is time to get back to working hard and start planning for college.













Haley started Jr. High. WOW 2 teenagers is making me feel old. She has a new found love of the Violin. I love to listen to her play. She is enjoying going to school an hour later than the other kids, and having more time to decide what to wear to school (it takes about five outfits tried on to finally decide what she will wear.) I am enjoying watching her experience a whole new world at Poston.

Katie is in 5th grade...going on 11th grade..... She loves her friends, talking on the phone, and SHOES. What more can I say. She has been having a really hard time deciding on what to do for her birthday party. Anyone have any ideas?


Joey is so happy to be back to his 3 recess of the favorite sport of the week... he is doing so well in Math and working hard in every other subject. He is so much like Wayne in so many ways it is amazing to me. I am enjoying him sooo much and I really miss him during the day.


Well it finally happened.... Jason after years of yearning FINALLY gets to ride the bus. He was so excited. He was excited about every part of Kindergarten. He loves it so much and is already counting to 60. He has been our most outgoing and has been telling me all about all his new friends. His only problem is he has to wait till 11:45 to go which makes a long morning for him and for me.:)

8 comments:

Unknown August 30, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

5'9''? for real? Sheesh!

And what is AA? (All I can think is Alcoholics Anonymous, which is completely inappropriate I realize)

Jason looks so old!

You all look MARVELOUS!!

Don and Sandy August 31, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

What cute and happy kids. We love them so much. You did forget to post about Mikey though.

Heidi August 31, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

They are all growing up way to fast!!! Your girls look so fashionable! I love it!!

Ashley September 1, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Alcholics Anonymous... nice one! but actually its Able and Ambitious. You know the class for smart people:)

Breanna Gaylord September 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

it's crazy how michelle and those girls have all grown up are are all freshmen now. your kids are so cute. keep up the blogging.

THE LAISY DAISY GALS:) September 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

mabey Katie could have a birthday party with makeup a fasion show and all that great stuff ,hi haley

larainydays September 22, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

I love your first day of school pics, and I love your family Melanie, and I did my visiting teaching!

THE BERISH BUNCH October 22, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

You have a TEENAGER!!! AHHH! Good Luck! You have such great kids though, and boy aren't they lucky to do such FUN things during the summer. I wanna be in YOUR family... ha ha! You guys are really blessed and I'm so HAPPY for ya!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP