My aMaZiNg daughter

>> Monday, May 25, 2009

Well it all started 1 year ago today! We made a challenge to our kids that if they didn't eat candy for 1 YEAR that we would give them $100 dollars. Ashley said no way (she is like me and addicted to chocolate). Katie lasted about 4 days (money just doesn't interest her yet). Then there is HALEY! I am so proud of the . SHE DID IT!!!! Haley is 1 disciplined person. (Yes, that meant NO Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's or Easter Candy!! Amazing!!) I already knew this about her, but this shows me more about her. GREAT JOB SWEETHEART!

6 comments:

Don and Sandy May 25, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Yea Haley, where did we get you? You didn't mention that she is sweet, cute and a good student, She got the Presidents Education Award, and the Principals Award for the Honor Roll.
We love you'
G and G LeSueur

THE LAISY DAISY GALS:) May 25, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

im amazed to it takes alot of dedication and hard work and me as her best friend is very happy for her , lauren wright

Trenton and Brooke May 26, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

I love Haley, and I love that Chantel and her found each other :)
The violin teacher,
Brooke

yessica May 26, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

aww i LOVE haley!! (by the way, this is yessica!)
im so happy 4 her!!

Kayla May 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Great job Haley! Thanks for the great idea. I am doing something similar. I know first hand how hard passing up those sweets can be! So, go take that money and buy some candy!

THE BERISH BUNCH June 10, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Can I be your daughter? I would do it... Hee Hee! That's a good one Melanie! Good incentive, perfect daughter... and WOW! great idear! So... what is she gonna do with all of the money? Have a fun summer eating chocolate.. LOL! J/K

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP