HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!

>> Sunday, September 14, 2008


Kristen was at Disneyland the same 3 days we were! Tuesday was her birthday and we got to spend some time with her. Kristen is the Biggest Disney fan ever. She goes all the time. The girls and I took her to lunch that day. We meet all the princess and the waiters sang Happy Bithday to her. She also got a special Micky Bucket filled with prizes. She was thrilled. We had a great time going on some of the rides with her and Dan.
Kristen is the BEST aunt and sister. The kids love her so much. She is always willing to help me whenever I need her. We are so lucky to have her in our life.


10 REASONS WE LOVE KRISTEN
1. She is really fun to play the Wii with
2. She always is there when we need her
3. She is so fun to hang out with
4. She Loves Disneyland
5. She babysits when mom is out of town
6. She buys great birthday gifts
7. She is like a big sister to my kids
8. She always knows what is going on when it comes to TV shows
9. She never gets angry with anyone, ever, even when my kids are being bad
10. She is married to Dan, and he is pretty cool too
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN
WE LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Don and Sandy September 14, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

That had to be the most perfect B-Day party for the Disney-maniac.
I know you will dream about it for weeks.
Mom

Andrea September 14, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Happy Birthday Kristen!

Cassie and Chad September 15, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Happy Birthday Kristen, I can't think of a better way to spend it!!!

THE BERISH BUNCH September 17, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

How cool is that to go to Disneyland right now? I'm so happy you guys went. How's school? Probably nice to have a little more time with Michael. I can't wait to take Bray to Disneyland. We talk about it all of the time...

THE BERISH BUNCH September 17, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

k, why am I crying? I'm such a nerd. You guys are lucky to have each other as sisters. I love Kristen too :-)

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP