My little FISHES

>> Thursday, July 3, 2008

We just finished up another fun year of swim team. Joey did so good. He worked so hard and would push himslef. He loved every second of it. He got the trophy for MOST IMPROVED BOY.


Dad was their number 1 fan. He was the best, I only survived 1 meet. He took them to the next 4 without me. These meets are 3 hours in the heat. What a Man!

All their hard work payed off. They all got medals in the Championships!!
Another year down. Maybe next year Jason will be in this picture. GOOD JOB KIDS

5 comments:

Andrea July 3, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

How fun for them. I remember swimteam when I was younger. I didn't do very good though. But I did have fun. Isn't that what's important?

Unknown July 4, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Eat My Bubbles! Love it! Hey Joey, Great job getting most improved boy! You are awesome!

How did Hank do? haha

Jen Shumway July 4, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

I love the eat my bubbles. That is funny

Terese Hamilton July 6, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

Way to go everyone and Wayne for going solo to all the meets!

Breanna Gaylord July 9, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

love you posts melanie, you make me want to have lots of kids. hope you're hangin in there this summer, just float in the pool!!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP